I’m going to leave out the cliche “dancing in the rain” comment, although I won’t deny that it hasn’t happened…
1. Life doesn’t stop because it’s raining outside.
2. Bringing a raincoat is always a good idea.
3. The patter of rain on the roof is life’s background music.
4. It’s just a sprinkle; put on a coat we’ve got things to do.
5. Anything above a sprinkle is considered a “heavy downpour.”
6. It’s always cuddled-up-inside-with-a-good-book weather.
7. When it’s not raining, the population of Seattle appears to triple.
8. Without the rain the stunning terrain we hike and explore would not be the same.
9. You can spot tourists easily. They are the ones using an umbrella; who wants to live their lives holding onto an umbrella?
10. There is nothing better than a walk in the clean fresh air after the rain.